Non-profit Association Promoting Creativity
Some of Association’s Aims, Principles and Services
Freedom of Expression
Wellbeing of individuals and society
Individual and group work
Arts Management Consulting
For individual artists and arts organisations
Artemus’ vision, mission, aims, members
The vision of Artemus Association is World of peace and prosperity in which all people are equally involved in the creation of humane society and are free to express their creative potential for the benefit of the humanity, plant and animal world, the whole planet Earth, and beyond.
Areas of activities
Arts and culture
Education, science, research
Democratic political culture
Environment and nature protection
- improving the quality of life through promoting and encouraging creativity in all areas
- promoting and promoting prevention and improvement of health, healthy lifestyle and personal development
- informing, sensitizing and educating the general public about the importance of creativity for the development of children, youth, general population and society
- encouraging innovative practices and freedom of expression
- informing, sensitizing and educating the general public about ecological ways of contributing to the health of the planet
- promoting sustainable development and environmental protection
- encouraging and enabling lifelong learning and adult education
- promoting the values of equality, compassion, justice, and tolerance as the fundamental values on which a healthy society is based upon
- commitment to freedom of development of individuals and freedom of their creative, cultural, artistic, spiritual and other expression
By joining the Artemus Association as a regular member, you will have the opportunity to develop your creative projects and express your personal creative potential.
The Association allows regular members a discount to participate in all the events they organize. Membership is 300 kunas per year. Regular members receive a membership card.
f you choose to become a supporting member, you don’t pay the membership fee but will not have discounts when participating in the Association’s activities.
Get in touch
To get detailed information about the Association and its activities or to make a donation
When you fill in and submit this application, you agree to collect and process your information and to send you information about our activities and offers.
Your data will only be used for these purposes. You can read all about protecting your personal information in the Data Protection section.
Contact and information
Maruševečka 9, Zagreb 10110 Republic of Croatia
OIB 83402795216 ID Number
MB 1721364 Registration No
Yogini and shiatsu therapist
Web designer, IT
jewellery designer and maker